Gmail Sign Up
Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. Just signing up for a Gmail account, you can use all Google services such as: Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Drive and much more. Your Gmail account could be also considered an Google Account. To create a Gmail account can be super-simple with few steps below.
- Go to www.gmail.com. Now Google will redirect you to their "Service Login" page. Click on "Create account" link under sign in section, or follow our direct link for Gmail Sign up!
- You will be requested to provide some personal information, such as your first and last name. Nest, you toned to create your username. Your username must be not yet used by others, to create an unique ID of [email protected] Be aware that sometimes your chosen username is no longer available, you need to create another one.
- If you fill any field incorrectly, Google will show you an error message to guide you recheck it again.
- Please choose a strong password to keep your account secure by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.
- In case you prove you're not a robot by typing the text in the captcha image, you don't need to verify your mobile phone anymore. But it's better to use your mobile phone or your current email address for you could recover your email address whenever you have problems logging in.
- Once you have provided all necessary information, click on 'Next Step'. You will be asked to complete your user profile. You can complete it now or just skip it for later.
- Congratulations, you have created your new Google Account, and Google gives you access to Google products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, and more.
Continue to login to Gmail Account, see Gmail Sign In tutorial.