Gmail Sign Up
Gmail is a popular free email service provided by Google. By signing up for a Gmail account, you can use all Google services such as Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Drive, etc. Your Gmail account could be also considered a Google Account. This article shows you how to create a new Gmail account.
Gmail Sign Up - How to create a Gmail account
- Go to www.gmail.com. Now Google will redirect you to their "Service Login" page.
- Click Create account.
- You will be requested to provide some personal information including:
- Your first and last name
- Your username (Your username must be not yet used by others. If the username you want is already taken, you will need to choose another one.)
- Your password (Please choose a strong password to keep your account secure by using a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.)
- Once you have provided all necessary information, click Next.
If you fill any field incorrectly, Google will show you an error message to guide you recheck it again.
- You might be asked to provide a phone number to verify your account. If so, enter your phone number then click Next.
- Google will send you a text message with a 6-digit verification code. Check your phone and enter the code into the box. Click Verify.
- You will need to provide some other information including:
Your recovery email address (optional)
Then, click Next.
- Congratulations, you have created your new Gmail account!
See also: Gmail Login.