Hotmail Sign In
Hotmail, now upgraded to Outlook, is a free personal email service from Microsoft Corporation. Signing in to Hotmail is a very simple process, you just need to provide a few pieces of information, including your Hotmail username and your Hotmail password in order to gain instant access to Microsoft account.
Here's a simple guide to sign in to your Hotmail Account.
How to Sign in to Hotmail/Outlook on Desktop
- Go to https://login.live.com.
- Enter your email address or your phone number and select Next.
- Enter your password and select Sign in.
Hotmail Sign In - How to Sign in to Hotmail/Outlook on iPhone
- It's recommended to use Microsoft Outlook app by Microsoft Corporation on Apple store to access your Hotmail email.
- Enter your Hotmail email address or phone number into the upper box. This field is not "case sensitive".
- Enter your Hotmail password. Your password is "case sensitive".
- We recommend that you get the "Keep me signed in" checkbox selected. This ensures that you won’t be constantly interrupted to re-enter your password.
- Tap Sign in.
Hotmail Sign In - How to Sign in to Hotmail/Outlook on Android
It's recommended to use Microsoft Outlook app by Microsoft Corporation on Google Play store to access your Hotmail email.
- Open Microsoft Outlook app, there is a Welcome screen. Tap Get Started.
- Enter your password then tap Sign in.
If you don't have an account yet, see "Hotmail Sign Up" tutorial to create a new Hotmail Account
In the previous step, if you enter an email address from another email provider such as Gmail, you will go to a "Choose account type" screen. Select your account type here, ex: "Outlook" for both email address of @outlook.com and @hotmail.com.
On "Connect Outlook" screen, enter your Hotmail email address or phone number into the upper box.
Now enter your Hotmail password. Your password is case sensitive. Tap Sign in.