Sign in to the most popular email service in the world: Gmail - Gmail.com. To login to www.Gmail.com, you need to sign up for a Google Account. A Google Account gives you access to Google products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, and much more. Gmail is free of charge to use and sign up.
This is Gmail Login tutorial, supporting you step by step to sign in to your Gmail Account on the web, apps, iOS and Android devices.
Login to Gmail.com on the Web
- Navigate to Google’s website at https://www.google.com/.
- Click on "Gmail" at the upper right corner of the Google Home page.
- Type your Gmail username into the field provided and click on "Next". You now have been logged into your Gmail account.
- Type your Gmail password into the field provided and click on "Sign In". You will now be logged into your Gmail account.
Login to Gmail.com on iOS
- Tap on "Settings" from the Home interface of your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendar”.
- Tap on "Add Account" under the Accounts Section.
- Now touch on Google.
- Enter your Google account Email and Password into the text field then tap on "Sign in".
- Scroll down the Screen and Tap on Accept and keep enabled Mail, Contents, Calendars and Notes then tap on Save.
- Open up Mail app from home screen and tap on Gmail, you can make it appear under the Accounts Sections.
- Finally, you can check your upcoming Gmail mails on your iPhone mail app.
Login to Gmail.com on Android
- Tap on "Google" from the Home screen of your Android device then.
- Tap on "Gmail" from open dialog.
- On "Set up email" screen. Tap on Google and tap on "Next".
- On "Add your account" screen, enter your email and tap on "Next".
- Enter your password, and tap on "Next".
- At last, you check your Gmail mails on your Android Gmail app.