Gmail is one of the most widely-used free email clients in the world. A Google account gives you access to Google products like Gmail, Google+, YouTube, etc. Here's how to log into your Gmail account on the web, iOS, and Android.
Gmail Login - How to log into your Gmail account on the web
To log into your Gmail account, you need to have an account. See Gmail Sign Up to learn how to create a Gmail account.
- Go to https://www.gmail.com/
- Click Sign In at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address or phone number then click Next.
- Enter your password then click Next.
You are now logged into your Gmail account!
Gmail Login - How to log into Gmail on iOS
- Tap on Settings on the Home screen of your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Google to select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password into the text fields then tap on Next.
- Tap on Save.
- Open the Mail app from the home screen and tap Gmail.
Gmail Login - How to log into your Gmail account on Android
- Tap on Gmail from the Home screen of your Android device.
- Tap on the Menu icon . It's in the top left corner of the screen.
- To the right of your username, tap on the Down arrow .
- Tap on Add account.
- Tap Google to select the type of account you want to add.
- Enter your email or phone number then tap on Next.
- Enter your password then tap on Next.